Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dry account of my week

Saturday i worked till after 10 pm, taught a workshop where everybody complained that it was cold. I was beyond cold, being there all day. Sunday I woke up at 7 am to go to church, and then to the jh staff meeting, and got home after 3 pm. 
Sunday night didn't sleep well, waiting to hear news about the visa. Mama sent me text after midnight giving me the good news. Monday woke up tired. Worked all day. Got home at 8:30 pm, tired, cold and hungry. No food in the house. 
Tuesday went to work early, cold again. Very sad day. Straight from work i went to the junior high tuesday meeting, where I had to teach by myself. It was fun. Conrad brought me flowers. Got home after 9 pm. 
Today is wednesday and i work a closing shift. Will get home after10:30 pm. I also have to teach the MobileMe workshop. My first of its kind. I am weary about being cold all day again. I am so ready for this week to be over.  Unhappy with work stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment