Sunday, January 16, 2011

Writing on my iPad, on the couch at mom and dad, as we were watching "Shall we dance?"

Alright. 
Here we go. A new year. Half a month into it, but rest assured, i will cover all the main events.  Didn't think i will start one so soon, but at my friend's suggestion, i proceeded to writing this. 

It's january 16, on Sunday, and i went to Ikea with Conrad. We bought a few things for our new place, when we move on the 29th. ...the same day my family is coming to visit. 
It so happened that when we signed the lease my family was going to the interview and it all happened so fast, that they booked their tickets the same day we move. I didn't have the heart to turn them around and i didn't want to change our moving date. 
I have so many things to figure out still. Like setting up the Internet, the pge, electricity, and all the things one has to set up when you first move into a new place...

I had a few nerve wracking days at work. Totally my hormones. Paired up with feeling lost in the growd and unappreciated at work. Or un-rewarded accordingly. i even went and talked to my managers. I will insert a excerpt of my journal to show the trail of my emotions. 

I am o excited for my family to come. I have waited for this season for so long. I have o many places to show to them, and pictures to take, and things to talk about. I managed to take time off. It's all a bit crazy because of our moving date. 

There is more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment