Friday, December 9, 2011

a good day off

I saw Alex today. I am proud and honored to be Alex's friend and to hang out with her.
It has been a full day with lots of errands to run and I even got to say hi to Rob, my former manager...

We talked about life... and with Alex, because she is soft spoken and such a great listener, I always wonder if i talk too much. we talked about good stuff and about heavy stuff... and sometimes that is plain health... to ear our own reflexions on life and not run away screaming. i stopped trying to fix troubles and worry about them. i love listening to my friend and laugh about random silly things. oh, how great it is to have girlfriends!

i went shopping and i didn't die. there is hope for me. i got conrad a gift... a good one. and i got stuff for Luca. 3T... i have been looking for so long for boys clothes.

laundry, cleaning the house, picked up my glasses, food shopping, saw alex, picked up a gift, wrapped some gifts.. such a productive day.

anyway, one good conclusion we drew today, from our experience, is that quality time happens every day, and you ought to make time for it. we can't live in the past not in the future. i am usually the one who lives in the future... but with this lovely job i have, i always live in the present... what a blessing.

december 9 of 2011 was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment