Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Aware

I am afraid sometimes that all these thoughts i have will make me be smug about life. And then inevitably, humbling events come our way. 

My joyful perspective over life is at times inappropriate, given all the sad hard events happening around me. And yet, I can't deny I have a joyful hopeful heart. I pray I won't step on any toes with it. 

Writing things down I can face bluntly what is going on in my head. Sometimes it is scary. Pride is a disease, depression on an ongoing basis is not healthy either. Embracing who we are, and yet not giving up on bettering ourselves... Loving our neighbor, serving others, being gracious, being generous, drawing our joy from God and from within, for he is welcomed and present inside ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment