Friday, April 15, 2011

Promovare si slujire

I had my interview today, for the promotion to the creative position. Rather rushed between two classes I had to teach, but it was a good meeting.
The general manager said as we were getting started: "two days ago you had a class with a man who's name is X. That my father in law." and he said that with a serious face. Couldn't preditct what was going to follow. The the manager said: "we had dinner with him that evening, and he wouldnt stop raving about you. You impressed him. He felt like a king: listened and important. You impressed him with your humility." I don't know how that sounds, but I serve when I teach. Hristos a venit in lume sa slujeasca, nu sa fie slujit. E o Asa eliberare cand nu suntem dependenti de actiunile altora. Suntem liberi sa slujim. Si cand o facem cu drag Si de buna voie, minini au loc.

No comments:

Post a Comment