Monday, August 1, 2011

Leadership from a professional stand point

Had an amazing time at the leadership meeting. I got inspired. It's amazing to be around such great talent and such great people. In the professional world, we share the same values. I can rest knowing this team by my side, and focus on the real work and advancement and keep doing what i do best.

It didn’t cross my mind before that I could ever be a retail store leader, mostly because I didn’t quite understand what it means to be one. My horizon has been broadened.
I shall keep doing what I’m doing and enjoy it.
I shall continue to build relationships with my team.
I shall strive to inspire others and never cease to voice my dreams and passions.
I don’t have to have a leader’s tag in order to be a leader today, and be confident and humble at the same time.

In so many ways I find the leadership concept easier to digest from a professional stand point. Fearless feedback is welcomed and appreciated. There is a reason for growth. You can pick and choose your team. Sounds bad but being selective it's awesome.

I don't know why I feel my hands tied up when it comes to JH. I should feel even more freedom there. I love this kids. A lot of the time they have to fight their own battles and grow from them, and I can only support them from the side. While letting their parents be. Be who and how they choose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment